A Personal Letter from Anna Funder
Author and Miles Franklin Award-winner Anna Funder (All That I Am) has written a letter for you.
Click here to read Anna's letter (PDF 311KB).
Donations make possible some of the most important and exciting aspects of the festival. As a not-for-profit organisation, we rely on gifts of all sizes to deliver a world-class festival, hosting hundreds of local and international authors, with affordable ticket prices and lots of free events.
Your donation – however small or large – will help us to:
- deliver our important education program to over 13,000 school children every year
- present writers and events of the highest caliber
- foster unique collaborations between Australian and international authors
- deliver professional development sessions and industry events
- make the festival more accessible to families, students and local writers
As a thank you for their gift to the festival, donors:
- receive invitations to exclusive festival events
- can access to advance booking, 24 hours prior to events being made available to the public
- receive advance notification of special Melbourne Writers Festival events throughout the year
- are acknowledged on our website, with special mention of donations of over $250 included in print in our festival program
Melbourne Writers Festival is a not-for-profit organisation with registered charitable and Deductible Gift Recipient status. All donations of $2 or more are tax-deductible.
If you would like more information about donating, and how your gift will be used, please contact our Development Manager Collette Stewart on 03 9094 7858 or email email@example.com.
Whether you give $2 or $200, we sincerely thank you for your support.
Donations can be made through our secure online system. Donate now